Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Nail Trend!





Hello everyone,
I'm making this post to show the new summer nail trend that I have found all over celebrites! This trend is painting either your ring finger or your pinky finger a different color then the rest of your nails! Now usually they will use a black then nail the one nail a metallic color such as silver. Or they may use a light blue such as China Glaze For Audrey and then a metallic color. Now I put my own spin on this trend just to keep it me! On the top picture I kind of followed the trend by going with two completely different colors, orange and pink! It reminded me of summer! The pink is China Glaze Naked and the Orange is China Glaze Papaya Punch from the Island Escape Collection. This really fits into summer and is fun and girly! The second picture is the same color just in different shades. I choose a matte dark blue which is China Glaze Shower Together and then a sheer light blue which is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Marine Scene. I followed the trend here by using a sheer color for the one nail and then a matte color for the rest! So here you go guys! I hope you all enjoy this! And make trends your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment