Sunday, July 3, 2011

Senior Picture Makeup!

Hello everyone. I have been researching the best makeup to wear for pictures since I have my senior pictures coming up next month. I have found that you should go more natural and matte so you don't look goth and so your face isn't one huge sparkle! I have been quite obessed with this considering these pictures will be around for the rest of my life. Well as long as I put them up..But whatever..lol the point is that they are super important and I want them to look amazing! So this is the look I have come up with! I will make a tutorial on this soon, but for now here is a picture. What do you think? Please be nice lol..just kidding. If you really hate it I guess you don't have to, but nice comments would be appreciated! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment