Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hello Blog World!

Well hello everyone. Here is my first ever blog post, and I hope you all enjoy! This is basically me saying why I made this blog. To tell you the truth one of my new subscribers told me that I should, and I thought to myself why not? What did I have to lose? I could ramble on about certain things that I like or that I dislike or whatever I want! Plus this is just another way to get my videos out there to see if maybe other people like them. Who knows if they will but I certainly hope they do. I'm not making videos to become famous or to make money. I do it because I like to share the things I have learned and all the little tips and tricks that have helped me do my makeup and hair better. I hope you all understand and I just want you all to help me become better too. Share your little tips and all the things you have learned with me! I would love it! Thanks again so much guys for reading this, and I hope you all have a wonderful night. Love, Lauren..aka Warwipink22

No comments:

Post a Comment