Thursday, August 4, 2011

FAKE NAIL LOVE!

So I've had these fake nails for awhile now, and I have been putting it off putting them on like I was saving them for something when I really wasnt. I actually think I bought them for halloween one year.. Yeah I know totally scary..Anyway...I applied these Monday afternoon which was about four days ago and let me tell you. I'm impressed! By this time I would usually have like 5 of them fall off. And I only had one problem and that was when I accidently smacked my thumb and then it broke! So anyway..I don't know if it's the nails that are better or the glue. Because this was my first time using a brush glue which is a great idea, and I think that may be the reason why they are wearing so well! These are from the Finger Edgy brand, and I got them maybe a year ago so I don't know if they still sell them but I picked them up from my local Dollar General! So I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post and there will be many coming up soon BECAUSE Senior Picture are in a week! I am freaking out! lol Well thank for reading guys! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment